The iTaste VV V3.0 is a microprocessor controlled variable voltage/variable wattage (VV/VW) personal vaporizer that lets you adjust the voltage or wattage in seconds with just a few button presses. It’s quick and easy!
Operating Voltage: 3.3V-5.0V
Operating Wattage: 6.0W-11.0W
Maximum Current Output: 3.5 ampere
Materials: copper tube /aluminium tube + zinc alloy
- Variable Voltage: voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 – 5.0 volts in .1 volt increments.
- Variable Wattage: Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 – 11.0 W in .5 watts increments.
- Ohms meter: Resistive Load Detection.
Puff Counter: The puff counter will record how many puffs you have taken. The records will be cleared when the device is turned off.
Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection: Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection helps protect the iTaste VV against faulty atomizers.
Over-Discharge Protection: The iTaste VV monitors the battery voltage and will automatically turn off when the battery is discharged.
LED Battery Indicator: The iTaste VV battery utilizes an advanced capacity display via green, yellow and red LED lights. Users will know the battery’s capacity via the color of the LED Button.
The LED lights will show green, yellow or red to indicate full battery life, half capacity or charge needed.
Superior Battery Life: The iTaste VV e-cigarette features a built-in 800 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
510 Threaded: The iTaste VV is threaded to accept 510 accessories, including the iClear10, iClear16 and iClear30 clearomizers.
ON/OFF Battery Switch: Quickly clicking three times will power the device on or off. Once the device is on, holding down the button will activate the battery. This safety feature prevents the atomizer from turning on while it’s in your pocket or bag, as well as inadvertent settings changes.
10-Second Cutoff: If the button is held down for 10 seconds or longer, the iTaste VV will shut itself off until the button is released.
Passthrough: The iTaste VV is charged through a Micro USB Port. You can recharge it with any standard MicroUSB cable. It can also work as a pass-through device for simultaneous vaping and charging.
Settings Retention: The device remembers the last voltage or wattage used when switching batteries.
Display Information: The bright display shows resistance (ohms), voltage, wattage, atomizer voltage output, puff count, and last-used settings.
Please read the instructions and precautions before using the iTaste VV.
1. The iTaste VV is intended for use by people of legal age (18+), NOT by non-smokers, children, pregnant or breastfeeding women, people with or at risk of heart disease, or people taking medication for depression or asthma. The iTaste VV is neither intended for or marketed as a solution for quitting smoking or as a cessation device.
2. This unit may include small parts, please keep out of the reach of children and pets.
3. Don’t abuse your iTaste VV. Even though it’s made of metal, you may damage it by dropping it.
4. Don’t attempt to repair the unit by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
5. In order to guarantee the normal function of iTaste VV and the effect of vaping, we suggest that you charge your batteries when they are below 10% power.
6. In order to prolong the function of your iTaste VV, please avoid storing it in extremely hot or cold environments.
7. Please obey local laws or regulations while vaping. If there are any bans or potential dangers, please keep the iTaste VV off.
8. Your iTaste VV is not waterproof, please keep it dry.
9.Keep your iTaste VV from sources of excessive heat.
10. Please don’t drop, throw or abuse your iTaste VV, you may cause damage to the outer shell or Inner components.
Please consult with Innokin official distributors for warranty and return policy. Innokin’s warranty does not apply to products purchased through third-party vendors.
There are three main buttons on the iTaste VV: “power” button, “+” button and “-” button; all the functions can be activated by using those three buttons to change settings in one step, your chosen mode will be displayed on the digital screen.
“+” button: Increase voltage or wattage
“-” button: Decrease voltage or wattage
On/Off: Quickly clicking “power” button three times will turn the battery on or off. Once enabled, holding down the button will activate the battery.
Variable Voltage Mode: Hold the “-” button first and then holding “power” button for two seconds to enter variable voltage mode. The digital screen will show the puff count first, then the last setting used (in voltage or wattage). Voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 to 5.0 volts in 0.1-volt increments by pressing the “+” and “-” button.
Variable Wattage Mode: Hold the “+” button first and then holding “power” button for two seconds to enter variable wattage mode. The digital screen will show the puff count first, then the last setting used (in voltage or wattage). Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0W to 11.0W in 0.5 watts increments by pressing the “+” and “-” button.
Resistance Meter, Battery Voltage Meter & Puff Counter: Holding the “+” and “-” buttons simultaneously for two seconds will cause the display to show resistance (ohms), battery voltage, puff count and last set voltage or wattage. The screen will read “NON” if an atomizing device (cartomizer, cartomizer etc.).
Holding either the “+” button or the “-” button will cause the display to show puff count and current mode (VV or VW). In this state, you can also adjust the voltage or wattage by pressing the “+” button or “-“button.
LED Light Blinking Mode: The LED light will blink in different colors to indicate the current battery voltage
- Red LED light = battery voltage lower than 3.6V
- Yellow LED light = battery voltage between 3.6V and 3.7V
- Green LED light = battery voltage more than 3.7 V
- Red LED will keep blinking for eight seconds when battery capacity is lower than 3.3V, after which the device will turn off automatically.
- Red LED light will stay for five seconds when a load short circuit is detected or the current output of the coil is more than 3.5A, then no vapor will be produced.
- If you take a long drag for more than 10 seconds, the battery will stop its output. The RED light will blink 10 times and the device will not work until it’s rebooted.
- Replace or refill the cartridge if vapor volume decreases.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for damaged atomizers, cartomizers or clearomizers.
- Driving the device with too much power for too long or may burn out accessories.
- We recommend that you start with a low voltage setting and work your way up until when you find the right setting for your tastes.
- Never use your iTaste VV without an atomizer, cartomizer or clearomizer. Connecting to a volt meter without the load required for high voltages can damage the device.
- Although it’s made of metal, the iTaste VV can be damaged by dropping. Use appropriate care.
- Set lower voltage /wattage for low-resistance (ohms) equipments and higher voltage/wattage for higher-resistance equipments.
CHARGING the ITASTE VV
- The color of the LED light indicates the remaining battery life. After fully recharged, the LED lights will cut-off .
- Recharge iTaste VV with a standard Micro USB cable. It can also work as a pass-through for immediate use while charging.
- Plug the USB cable into iTaste VV ’s charging port and a power source.